SHARED COMMERCIAL OFFICE FOR LEASE- Not sure if you work from home or if you live at work? Having a separate work space will help you keep your business on track. We currently have a shared 200 sq ft office space for lease. $150/mth - all utilities, including wifi!, are included.
COMMERCIAL KITCHEN RENTAL- The kitchen at Maeva's Coffee is now leasing space by hour or by block to food & beverage based start ups! For more information, read about pricing here.
As of May 1st, 2017 we are happy to announce that all other currently renovated spaces at The Milton Schoolhouse are full.
We are open to the possibility of renovating space to suit your artistic or business needs. Our current construction schedule would allow us to consider a start-build date in December.
If you'd like to begin planning a space at The Milton Schoolhouse and see what spaces are available for renovation, contact Meredith at Meredith.email@example.com.
WHAT WE DO
The Milton Schoolhouse isn't an obscure commercial property or a strip mall- we are a small business incubator focused on creating passion, community growth, and the economic well being of the Alton area.
Before signing a lease, we conduct an extensive interview to make sure the space your looking at it truly the best fit for your model. We are invested in helping awesome folks create successful businesses. We want you to succeed and we won't allow you to sign a lease unless we're positive Milton is a good fit for your model!
The Milton Schoolhouse functions differently than a standard commercial property. While we do require each of our businesses to carry liability insurance, a FEIN, and an Alton Business License, we like to do what we can to lessen the financial burden and ease the stress of starting something new.
Here are some unusual things we offer to our business family:
- waived deposit for businesses deemed a low damage risk
- six month trial lease to test how your business will operate in our community and how being a small business owner works with your lifestyle
- all units are rented utilities included- no enormous commercial rated bills to account for in your operation
- flexible rent with possible periods of grace and work-or-trade for rent options
- all units are rented between $200-700 per month and are negotiable depending upon projected usage and size
- priority given to veteran tenants for growth/expansion within new renovations of the structure
- guidance from Meredith Elliott regarding start up procedures, marketing, and business management